- Take Exit 80, West Avenue and head
North. If you're coming from Atlanta you'll take a left at the
top of the ramp. If you're coming from Covington you'll take a
right at the top of the ramp.
- Proceed north on West Avenue until you get to
Green Street. It's not very far and there is a red light at
the intersection. There's an Exxon on the left and a Bulldog
Tire Store on the right. Take a right on Green Street.
- Go to the next light and take a left.
This should be Center Street.
- Go over the railroad tracks and take an
onto Railroad Street.
- Go to the end of Railroad Street and follow it
to the left. When you get to the stop sign you'll take a left
onto Commercial Street.
- The Celtic Tavern will be up ahead on the
right. You can park anywhere on Commercial Street or Railroad
Street. Hopefully, you won't have to park any further than
- Good Luck!